Sprinkler Disaster Diverted!
SERVPRO was in St. Pete this last week due to a moving company accidentally hitting a sprinkler head on the 9th floor. The water reached several floors below flowing into several apartments which can lead to extensive damaged. SERVPRO was contacted and the team started mitigating the problem immediately. Flooding can lead to other problems such as mold which can further require extensive repair and/or replacement. Water damage has to be controlled and dealt with as soon as possible. Don’t let a small mistake cost your business big! Our specialized equipment and diligent technicians got these several floors back to the revenue stream for The Wayland. Mistakes can and will happen and the faster the clean up the better. "Like it never even happened."