When Storms or Floods hit Sarasota, SERVPRO of North Sarasota is ready!
SERVPRO of North Sarasota specializes in storm and flood damage restoration. Our crews are highly trained and we use specialized equipment to restore your property to its pre-storm condition.
Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quicker with the right resources, which is extremely important. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces the restoration cost.
So when water rushes in, keep the damage out by calling SERVPRO of North Sarasota at 941-365-4614. That’s where you’ll find a team of specialist with the experience and training to make sure your property is dry the first time. So when damage strikes your home or business, strike back by calling SERVPRO of North Sarasota.
24 hours 7 days a week SERVPRO of North Sarasota Emergency Service 941-365-4614
Disaster Recovery Team
Catastrophic Storm and Major Event Response
Did you know that SERVPRO is able to help you put it all back together after a major disaster? We have helped people from hurricanes Harvey, Irma, Florence and Michael.
The SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team can provide help whether you're dealing with a tornado, hurricane, blizzard or flood. The SERVPRO System has a network of strategically positioned storm teams on standby should a disaster strike near you. Available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, SERVPRO of North Sarasota are prepared for the unpredictable.
With the ability to mobilize local command centers, along with the resources of more than 1,700 Franchises nationwide, no disaster is too big.
No Job Is Too Large
The SERVPRO Commercial Large Loss Division is composed of our best of the best in restoration. Our elite large-loss specialists are pre-qualified and strategically positioned throughout the United States to handle any size disaster. Every large loss is supervised by a commercial operations manager to help ensure seamless communication and timely mitigation.
If your business suffers a major loss, call SERVPRO of North Sarasota (941) 365-4614.
Don't Sleep On Storm Watch!
During the fall and winter months in the east coast, most people think about the beautiful weather and the holiday season. These are the months were you can take a sigh of relief knowing storm season has come to a close right? I mean I wouldn't relax just quite yet!
To most of us we are told storm season begins early May ending on November 30. Don't ever limit yourself in an area were storms can happen at any moment. Hurricanes can happen at any moment were humidity is very high. While this scenario is still very rare, but can happen in the winter and spring months. For example the last hurricane to hit was Hurricane Alex in January of 2016.
Just remember, while winter and spring months come around always make sure you have a plan in place just in case. If you don't call us here at SERVPRO Of North Sarasota, and let us help you create an Emergency Readiness Plan! Call us at (941) 365-4614 as we are always here to help!
Don't let old appliances wash away your wallet!
As homeowners, you know how expensive and stressful it is to buy new appliances. It gets too expensive to a point where keeping your old washing machine can help you save money. However, that is not always the best way to go.
Yes, buying new appliances are very expensive, but this may be the best option. Holding on too your old appliance is nice, but the problems with it just might be twice the cost. Appliances such as washing machines, refrigerators, and even dish washers are a big reason for water damages.
The way these types of appliances cause water damages is from the back or inside the appliance itself. If a sensor or pipes starts to get rusty, not only can you see an overflow of suds, but even water everywhere in your house. If you want to keep your old appliance then go ahead, but make sure you keep an eye on it, or that new washing machine may cost 3 times more than you wanted.
Got a water damage call SERVPRO Of North Sarasota at (941) 365-4614!
Fire Damage Restoration
The Fire Damage Restoration Process
SERVPRO of North Sarasota knows just how devastating a fire can be. Fire and water damage can leave your house unsafe and unlivable. They’re trained to clean and restore your home with as little disruption as possible. Learn more about the fire damage restoration process.
After a Fire
The following checklist serves as a quick reference and guide for you to follow after a fire strikes.
- Contact your local disaster relief service, such as The Red Cross, if you need temporary housing, food and medicines.
- If you are insured, contact your insurance company for detailed instructions on protecting the property, conducting inventory and contacting SERVPRO of North Sarasota. If you are not insured, try contacting private organizations for aid and assistance.
- Check with the fire department to make sure your residence is safe to enter. Be watchful of any structural damage caused by the fire.
- The fire department should see that utilities are either safe to use or are disconnected before they leave the site. DO NOT attempt to reconnect utilities yourself.
- Conduct an inventory of damaged property and items. Do not throw away any damaged goods until after an inventory is made.
- Try to locate valuable documents and records. Refer to information on contacts and the replacement process inside this brochure.
- Begin saving receipts for any money you spend related to fire loss. The receipts may be needed later by the insurance company and for verifying losses claimed on income tax.
- Notify your mortgage company of the fire.
After you call 911
Don't let water take a seat at your home!
If you ever have a water damage, don't let water take a seat at your home. Having water just sit can cause a little problem into a big problem. If you are in an area with high humidity, that water can turn into mold very quickly, and spread throughout your home in no time at all.
However, standing water isn't always visible, and could have already soaked through the walls. A way you can tell if you have standing water is look to see if you have water stains, or black spot on your wall as this can be a sign of water damage or possible mold growth.
Think you have standing water but don't see any signs call us here at SERVPRO Of North Sarasota. Here at SERVPRO we have the technology to check for any standing water that may not be visible, and take care of any water damage. Our goal is to make sure that Water Damage never even happened. Call us (941) 365-4614!
Let SERVPRO help you take advantage of every minute!
Here at SERVPRO we understand what it means to make sure that your business is running. As a business owner, your business is everything to you, and should be in operation all the time. Especially, with the Sarasota area now becoming a very popular tourist destination it is critical to make sure nothing happens. Unfortunately, mishaps such as a water, fire and mold damages do happen. That is why you need a restoration company who will ready right out of the gates.
SERVPRO of North Sarasota is here to help you. Our offices are located locally here in the Sarasota so when we can get to you with ease. On top of that, on our initial visit is to get your business back up and running. Our technicians are all certified and trained so you know you are getting excellent services at the right price.
We also do carpet cleaning to make sure your business is kept cleaned, and is always at its best when it comes to presenting it to customers. Need our services call us at (941) 365-4614.
How to avoid getting trapped in the flames
Getting caught in a fire is never an easy situation. It is very stressful, and hectic to a very high degree. Plus the effects of the after math make things a lot worse, to a point were we just give up. However, there are ways to avoid this situation or at least keep the damage to a minimum.
Fires can happen at any moment. It can start from a simple house fire, to high temperatures in the blazing desert. This means it's always good to stay prepared. Fires should be thought of as a natural disaster because that is how bad they can become. If you aren't ready the effects can get real bad. Here are some ideas to help you avoid the flames...
- If you have a home make sure to check all your fire alarms. For business owners make sure to check your sprinkler systems.
- Check all fire extinguishers and make sure they are full. Place all fire extinguishers where you have any flammable materials.
- Check all outlets, and make sure they are safe. If you see a spark do not use that outlet, as this can cause a fire really quick without warning.
- Make sure the stoves are off after use!
- Take picture(s) of all your material for insurance.
- Have an emergency plan ready!
Here are some things you can do to recover, and keep your damage to a minimum.
- If you smell smoke, assess the situation. If the fire is small put it out with an extinguisher and then call 911.
- If your sprinklers turn on the have everyone evacuate the building and call 911.
- If you have an emergency plan call those people to help come out to help restore.
We understand fires are never easy, but being prepared is the best way to avoid a situation like this. If you do have fire damage or need an Emergency Readiness Plan (ERP) which is at no charge to you call us here at SERVPRO Of North Sarasota (941) 365-4614.
Don't let water become a guest in your home!
If you live in an open and the land is flat, there going to be something creeping at your door. It's name is Water! Areas that are in an open region of land that is flat are more likely to have water damage or even a flood.
During this time of the year, storms and hurricanes is the number one concern. The worst part is that it starts with just a puddle of water. Even with the door closed, a single puddle can go right through. Here are some ways to protect your home from letting water go right through the crack.
- During the summer and fall season to always make sure there are no cracks or holes in your home. If you are unsure have a trained professional come by.
- If you know there is a storm or hurricane coming, and are not asked to evacuate place some tape or sealant on your door. This will help prevent any water from coming through.
- If you are asked to evacuate then please listen to the authorities.
If you feel there is a water or storm damage call SERVPRO of North Sarasota, we are faster to any disaster and will take care of you immediately. Call us at (941) 365-4614!
Saving Floors From Water Damage And Mold
Injectidry's High Pressure drying systems are specifically developed to target high risk areas of hidden moisture such as: walls and ceilings, even those coated with watertight finishes like PVA paint and vinyl wallpaper coverings, double-sheeted fire walls, party walls, sound barriers, insulation, walls behind cabinets and fixtures and floors. Active Hoseline allows the setup to be safer during the drying process. The blue tape you see on the walls is marking where the moisture levels were taken. The levels of moisture were documented during the drying procedure so the technicians know when the wet areas are dry. The system is set up to blow air through the small injectors into the wall cavities. Air scrubbers are used in the room to keep the air clean while drying.
SERVPRO of North Sarasota is your Fire & Water- Cleanup & Restoration company 24-hours 7-days a week. Call 941-365-4614
Faster to the Disaster- Make it "Like it never even happened."