SERVPRO® of North Sarasota Is Always Here For You
SERVPRO® of North Sarasota is always ready for any disaster
Living in Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key or Sarasota, it doesn’t just take a hurricane, major storm or flood to cause water damages but every day appliances we use can. Everyone has a toilet, dishwasher, washing machine, air conditioner, water heater and/or more. Each one of these can cause a water damage in your home. If you encounter a water damage call SERVPRO of North Sarasota so we can get to the water issue before it gets any worse. Our number one goal is returning damaged areas and items to preloss condition, doing all we can to make it “Like it never even happened.” SERVPRO of North Sarasota is dedicated to restoring both the property and the lives of the customers being helped.
24-Hour Emergency Service
In our business, you need us fast! The sooner we arrive, the better the chance we can reduce damage and save money. SERVPRO® of North Sarasota is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Trained, Uniformed Professionals
A trained, uniformed and equipped SERVPRO® Professional will walk you through the job process and then work quickly to restore your property to preloss condition whenever possible.
Call SERVPRO of North Sarasota at 941-365-4614
Saving Water Damaged Wood Floors
Injectidry floor drying system
Living in Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota or Venice, wood flooring is becoming more and more popular, but what do you do when you have a water damage that affects your beautiful wood flooring?
You call SERVPRO® of North Sarasota. With our Injectidry floor drying system we can dry your wood flooring and bring them back to life.
What you can do until help arrives
Water Tips | Fire Tips | Biohazard Tips | Mold Tips
After any water damage situation, your primary focus should be safety first:
- Is it safe to stay in the house?
- Electrical and "slip and fall" hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns.
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform.
- Wet materials can be VERY heavy. Be careful!
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don't use television or other household appliances.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.
Call SERVPRO of North Sarasota at 941-365-4614
SERVPRO of North Sarasota, 24-Hour Emergency Response Service
We'll make it "Like it never even happened."
Any water damage can be disruptive
There’s no such thing as a small disaster.
SERVPRO® of North Sarasota understands how disruptive unseen water damage can be for your home and business in Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key and Sarasota. For this reason, SERVPRO of North Sarasota offers 24-hour emergency response and, under normal circumstances, will have a trained, uniformed Professional on-site within four hours to begin emergency mitigation services. By responding quickly with a full line of water cleanup and restoration services, SERVPRO® of North Sarasota can help you regain control quickly while drying, deodorizing and protecting your home and business and your contents.
So, before you risk further damaging the value of your home and business by attempting to clean up the mess yourself, call your local water damage cleanup and restoration specialists at 941-365-4614 SERVPRO of North Sarasota. 24 Hours 7 Days a week.
Threats of Wildfires
Wild fires can cause large damages to your home and business if your not prepared.
Tips for Preparing Your Family, Home and Business from the Threat of Wildfires From FEMA*
- Create an Emergency Supply Kit, which includes items like non-perishable food, water, a battery-powered or hand-crank radio, extra flashlights and batteries. You may want to prepare a portable kit and keep it in your car.
- Make a Family Emergency Plan. Your family may not be together when a disaster strikes, so it is important to know how you will contact one another, how you will get back together and what you will do in case of an emergency.
- Protect your property from wildfires by designing and landscaping with wildfire safety in mind.
- Learn about the emergency plans that have been established in your area by your city, county and state local governments. In any emergency, always listen to the instructions given by local emergency management officials on the radio, television and other social media outlets.
Ask SERVPRO® Of North Sarasota about starting a Disaster Recovery Plan for your home business in the Sarasota and Manatee county areas. Call 941-365-4614 24 hours 7 days a week!
*For more detailed wildfire safety tips visit
FEMA’s website at www.ready.gov.
Fire Damage From Dinner On The Stove, Forgotten Because Of A Phone Call
Leaving food unattended on the stove can cause major damage to your home.
While the home owner was cooking dinner, their phone rang. While talking to a family member on the phone, the home owner forgot about their dinner cooking on the stove until they heard the smoke alarm go off. They quickly grabbed their fire extinguisher and put out the fire. They then called the Sarasota fire department and SERVPRO® of North Sarasota to clean up the aftermath. The owner was delighted that we were able to come out there and make it look "Like it never even happened."
Emergency Fire Damage Tips
- Keep hands clean.
- Limit movement in the home to prevent further damage.
- Place dry, colorfast towels or old linens on carpeted traffic areas to prevent more soiling.
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator and prop doors open.
- Wipe soot from chrome on faucets and appliances then protect with a light coating of lubricant.
- Do not attempt to wash any walls or painted surfaces without first contacting a SERVPRO® Franchise Professional.
- Do not attempt to shampoo carpet or upholstered furniture without first consulting a SERVPRO® Franchise Professional.
- Do not attempt to clean any electrical appliances that may have been close to fire or water without consulting a repair service.
Call SERVPRO of North Sarasota 941-365-4614
Storms Come In Many Different Types
Always be aware of any approaching storm in your area.
Living in Sarasota, you may ask yourself, “What kind of storms are there? And what kind are common in my area?”
Well, there are many different types of storms, such as:
The most common types of storms in the Sarasota area are:
A thunderstorm is a storm with lightning and thunder. It’s produced by a cumulonimbus cloud, usually producing gusty winds, heavy rain and sometimes hail. The basic ingredients used to make a thunderstorm are moisture, unstable air and lift. You need unstable air that is relatively warm and can rise rapidly.
Damage comes not only from high winds, but also from the so-called marine over wash, a combination of effects resulting from tropical storm conditions that include storm surge, wind setup, wave setup, and wave swash. The primary effect is the storm surge resulting from extremely low atmospheric pressure.
If you are affected by a storm with water damage call SERVPRO® of North Sarasota 941-365-4614.
ERP...Emergency READY Profile
Download the SERVPRO® ERP app to always be ready for any disaster.
Are You Prepared?
Being ready and prepared are the main factors in making it thru any size storm or disaster, regardless if it’s a small flood, water leak or a fire in your home or business. Its always best to plan and prepare in advance of these disasters, rather than after they occur. Nobody ever plans on a disaster, but you can always plan for it if it were to happen. So, here’s a question you need to ask yourself, “Am I ready if a storm, flood or fire were to happen?”
Using the SERVPRO® Emergency READY Profile (ERP) is the first step that provides the critical information needed to begin mitigation and recovery services. It is designed to serve as a quick reference of important building and contact information. By using the SERVPRO’s Emergency READY Profile, your business will receive the benefit of over 40 years of experience in reducing the impact of any natural or man-made disaster.
SERVPRO of North Sarasota is a leader in water and fire damage response and can help you quickly get your property back in working order.
Call SERVPRO of North Sarasota 941-365-4614, "Like it never even happened."
What Happens After The Storm? Mold
Mold damage can be a huge problem after a storm.
Your home should be your place of relaxation and rest. But after a storm is when water can begin to cause leaking – even small leaks in areas you can’t see – your home could quickly become a source of problems and stress. The possibility of harmful mold, rot and other unseen damages may affect the health of loved ones and the value of your home.
At SERVPRO of North Sarasota, we understand how disruptive water damages can be for your entire family and will help ensure the water damage is identified, regardless of where it hides. That’s why we offer 24-hour emergency response by trained, uniformed restoration professionals. With top-of-the line equipment and time-tested cleanup and restoration techniques, SERVPRO of North Sarasota has the expertise to help make your house feel like home again.
After all, when it comes to your home and your family, even small disasters can feel like huge problems. So, if a water damage occurs in your home, just call the company that is faster to any disaster,
SERVPRO of North Sarasota 941-365-4614.
We’ll be there to help
Commercial Building Restoration And Cleaning Services
Our technicians use the latest equipment to keep your commercial business clean.
Commercial Building Restoration and Cleaning Services
SERVPRO0174 of North Sarasota is available 24 hours a day to restore your Lakewood Ranch and Sarasota commercial properties and get you back to business. We have the expertise, equipment, and highly trained technicians to handle all of your commercial water, fire, mold or any other type of damage. We can also access the resources of our nationwide network of over 1,650 Franchises to handle large commercial projects and major storm events. Learn more about our commercial restoration services:
Commercial Building Cleaning Services
When the moisture, odor and dirt challenges go beyond the scope of your regular janitorial staff, you need SERVPRO® of North Sarasota. You can depend on our professional staff to get the job done right and get it done quickly. Our highly trained technicians use top-of-the-line equipment and SERVPRO® approved cleaning products to make your business shine again. Learn more about our commercial cleaning services:
Related Commercial Services
Cleaning and restoring commercial properties require a unique blend of training, experience, products and equipment. SERVPRO® of North Sarasota has the resources and expertise to give you excellent results while minimizing the disruption to you and your clients. We can help make it “Like it never even happened.”
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office/High-Rise Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail/Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential
- Manufacturing & Industrial
Have Questions? Call Today SERVPRO® of North Sarasota – (941) 365-4614
Have An Emergency? SERVPRO® of North Sarasota Will Respond With 24-hour Emergency Service
A water damage can slow or even temporarily close your business.
Water Damage In Your Facility Can Be Bad.
There’s no such thing as a small disaster.
Here at SERVPRO® of North Sarasota, we understand how disruptive unseen water damage can be for your business. Because of this, SERVPRO® of North Sarasota offers 24-hour, 7 days a week emergency response and will always have a trained, uniformed Professional on-site within four hours to begin emergency mitigation services. By responding quickly with a full line of water cleanup, mitigation and restoration services, SERVPRO® of North Sarasota can help you regain control quickly while drying, deodorizing and protecting your facility and contents.
So, before you risk further damaging the value of your facility or lose business by attempting to clean up the mess yourself, call your local water damage cleanup and restoration specialists at 941-365-4614 SERVPRO of North Sarasota. 24 Hours a day, 7 Days a week.